I've Been Through This Myself.
Tell Me If You Can Relate.
If you're like I was, you're a smart, family-oriented guy who just can't seem to figure out this pornography thing.
Part of you wants nothing to do with porn.
And part of you believes that no matter how long you hold out, it's inevitable. It's just a matter of time until you look at porn again.
Your adversary wants to fill your mind with disempowering beliefs that let him have more control over you. He would have you believe that
- it's not possible to live an enjoyable life without porn, and/or
- that even if it is possible, you are not capable of doing it.
The way you've struggled with this after repeated commitments to change and repeated failing to follow through leaves you feeling:
You don't like:
- the way it affects your spouse (or future spouse)
- the example you're setting for your kids.
- the way you feel about yourself
You've tried a lot of things and nothing seems to work.
- 1 on 1 Coaching with me
- Thought Work
- Practical, science-based cognitive tools
It's one thing to understand these concepts intellectually.
It's an entirely different thing to implement it.
That is my super power.
Through 1 on 1 Coaching, I help not only give you the tools you need to create the success that has eluded you for so long, but also walk you through the process of putting it into action.
Not everyone can do it on their own. And there is NOTHING wrong with that! Do you hear me?
This is different than the therapy experience (trust me, I did years of therapy).
This process is a game-changer. That's why I've been doing it for the last several years (helping guys I work with find new success), instead of being a dentist.
Instead of oral hygiene, let's get your brain hygiene in order. (Dental humor is the best, isn't it!)
This process allows you to:
- Want to sustainably let go of porn in a way you can enjoy and look forward to.
- Reduce your desire for porn
- Handle urges/triggers/cravings like a boss
- Recondition your brain to reduce the intensity/frequency of those urges.
- Instead of feeling like you're half-living (vampire/zombie) or slowly dying,
- Really live: more naturally desire to engage in living life without porn.
- Be the husband/father/partner you feel proud to be (or future-husband/father/partner)
- Live up to a potential you don't even fully grasp yet
- Gain a meta-skill that translates into so many other areas of your life (quite naturally)
And to experience more:
- natural satisfaction with life
In short, to find sustainable success with more ease and confidence.
That way, you can really get to living your life.
You only get one life on this earth. And you deserve to be in the drivers seat!
What to Do Now
If this describes you and your problem, sign up for a free consult with me right now.
Seriously, there's no point in waiting any longer. Later is lame. With this type of thing, NOW will always be better than LATER.
I'm here to show you the way to create the success you dream of:
- Winning against your adversary
- Overcoming your self-doubts/insecurities
- Make sure you're progressing
- Becoming the man you want to be
If you want to join the winning team, schedule your free consult now. It's time!
"My biggest challenge was just crossing the finish line. I felt stalled right at the end of the race and couldn't seem to get there on my own.
I have a much better story to tell myself about addiction, which has lead to a dramatic reduction in urges for porn. I say without hyperbole, that I feel free from addiction."
Scale of 1-10, How in control are you now with porn/masturbation? “9.9999998 :)”
You Can Do This!
Stop escaping your life for the fantasy of porn.
Remove pornography long enough to make your real life what you want it to be.
That way, porn becomes irrelevant.
Learn the skill of not looking at porn.
Let Me Show You How
"I really like working with Danny. He has helped me overcome an addiction to pornography and masturbation. Before working with Danny I don't know that I really thought I could overcome this trial but with his help I have been able to. He has changed the way I think about everything and my life is just better now."